Current Version: v200.0
* "Survival of the Fittest" and "Total Conversion" Support, finally! Here are instructions on how to host your own SotF server, and the various new INI/commandline values:http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/530649887204866610/
(the process will get much simlpler with the introduction of the ARK Server Management Tool, later tonight!)
* Re-Fertilizer now acts upon an area, not on a single foliage
* Warning time on turrets is no longer used when targeting grenades/rockets
* Supply Crates that don't move and have no loot (due to no items generated) no longer appear on primitive servers, etc
* Fixed a bug where getting picked-up while climbing a ladder would teleport you when dropped
* Fixed Preverving Bin bug with consuming items and not giving you jerky
* Super ARK Server Management Tool! manage all your mods visually, install new mods and total conversions, update mods, manage all server settings visually, connect to RCON, and soon enough do this all remotely! - Upload and Instructions for this new tool coming shortly.
We as a community also need to discuss these servers, we have 2 servers and low populations on both.
We are bringing a survival of the fittest server online soon (which will replace one of the 2 servers!) which server is what we need to figure out.
IMO we should wipe both servers, set server 1 up to be hard with the current server 2 settings, but have it PVE, and have certain times PVP triggers (this is now possible automatically) and have both server populations move to this server.
Your guys thoughts?