Hi Welcome to Happy's Happy House

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Happyroof, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Happyroof

Happyroof New Member Content Author

A short bio about me? Well i am a pc gamer (mostly) even if i play on a toaster. I love to play Minecraft and Counter strike. My personal achievements in those games consist of many things but since it is an amazing list i would like to shorten it so i can tell you my many accomplishments later and you are still wowed. In minecraft i have mined over 30,000 blocks! Crazy right? In Counter Strike: Global Offensive i have almost 300 hours! Not too bad but not that good at the same time. I am silver elite working my way to global elite will be there before i die #goals. For social media i would like to include my twitter and twitch #FollowMe! twitter.com/happyroof1 and twitch.tv/happyroof or if you prefer twitch.tv/grumpyroof The goals of my channel is to hit a million follows overnight and just be rich and famous which can not be that hard can it? I have stream for approximately 2 minutes and 45 seconds! My schedule is kind of all over the place at the moment just trying figure when I have time to play video games and when I have time to stream so it is a hard choice but i usually pick video games over streaming. I would love some constitutive feed back that would be amazballs! #Hype #ClubNub4Life #<3 #YAYYYYY

2. pixel

pixel Administrator Staff Member

trolololol, love the "constitutive feed back"

3. Happyroof

you are not going to give me any feed back? that helps me not!

4. Happyroof

I am happy to state that I have accomplished yet another feat of ridiculous awesomeness!!! I have achieved the amazing! Most spectacular tour de force! I have personally ranked up in Counter Strike: Global Offensive! I am happy to report to you that i am officially Silver Elite Master! I know this is very crazy and exciting! But I would kindly ask that you still think of me as a normal human just like you! It might be hard in the beginning but it will all become natural in time.

5. Happyroof

I am very to state again that i have picked up streaming as a fun/hobby thing to do for now until i get a better pc and take it a little more serious i cant wait for that day and look forward to meeting a bunch new people and making a whole bunch of new friends! I mainly stream hearthstone and Counter Strike: Source twitch.tv/happyroof

6. Draghpesoj99

Draghpesoj99 New Member

Man I don't know what it is but it seems that no matter how hard I try I just can't be good at Counter Strike `\_(ツ)_/`

7. Bacon_Space

Bacon_Space New Member

Welcome Happy :p