Lipstrike a new way to play Counter Strike: Global Offensive?

Discussion in 'ClubNub News' started by Happyroof, Mar 31, 2016.

By Happyroof on Mar 31, 2016 at 3:30 PM
  1. Happyroof

Happyroof New Member Content Author

That is correct, a stream has now created a lipstick that can replace your key board. Still using the mouse for basic aim, switching weapons, and firing the weapon the lip stick controls the x-axis and y-axis movement.

The streamer goes by the name of Desmoineaux has stated in an email, “Counter-Strike is one of those games that's mainly attributed to a male audience. Lipstick for girls, war games for boys. Fuck that! I can mix it up... If it visually works and the resulting effect is comical, maybe it’s because we all use shortcuts and stereotypes embedded in our heads. It's in this spirit that I got the idea for Lipstrike.”

This kind of thinking is something that can make a video game community stronger. I think with an idea like this it will spark inspiration in other people to show off how smart and different people can be by coming up with different ways to play different games.

This just shows us that you can accomplish anything if you try hard enough. Who ever thought it would be possible to play video games and do you make up at the same time?

Original Article
    Desmoineaux's Stream

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'ClubNub News' started by Happyroof, Mar 31, 2016.