MrDopehead

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MrDopehead, Sep 3, 2015.

1. MrDopehead

MrDopehead New Member

Sup guys!

I'm MrDopehead. I'm 21 years old and I live in Denmark. I'm currently taking a year off before I start university, so I spend most of my time gaming and drinking. ^^

I mostly play WoW and have been playing since WotLK, used to be semi-hardcore, but now just casual. I also play a bit of Rocket League and Hearthstone whenever I feel like it.

I do have a stream, I have been streaming for about a year now, but I haven't had many viewers, which is due to 2 main things; people don't really wanna watch casual WoW gamers and I don't have a streaming schedule, I just stream whenever I feel like it (mostly whenever I drink). If you wanna drop by and say cheers, and maybe even give me some feedback, then you're welcome at http://www.twitch.tv/mrdopehead

Have a good one ;)

2. Draghpesoj99

Draghpesoj99 New Member

Ahh hej! Haha I have a very limited Danish vocabulary, but I thought I should try to learn to speak with some friends of mine. I'm a 4th generation American, my most known side of the family having immigrated from Denmark. Anyways, I'll be sure to check out your stream sometime!

3. MrDopehead

MrDopehead New Member

If you want I can teach you a few key phrases which might impress your grandparents? :)

4. Draghpesoj99

Draghpesoj99 New Member

Sure! I only have one grandparent left who I would be able to impress, but I would love to learn more for being able to speak with some friends of mine who live there. As of right now, I only know very basic greetings, introductions, questions, and how to count lol.

5. MrDopehead

MrDopehead New Member

Well then we should hang out on TS or something at some point :D