My constructive criticism

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Happyroof, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Happyroof

Happyroof New Member Content Author

I am still waiting for my constructive criticism it has been a while and i am getting really upset and i want to be honest i have cried multiple times because of it *insert tears here* I don't understand why you hate me *sobs* Please just love me *crying intensifies* Please help me *cries out of control* All i want was some help *throws temper tantrum*

2. Leavaris

Leavaris Administrator Staff Member

lul wut

3. Happyroof

maybe if you read my last post you would know exactly what i am talking about!!! Know i know that you don't read what i post FeelsBadMan

4. Leavaris

Leavaris Administrator Staff Member

5. Happyroof

I still want my constructive criticism!!!! OR RIOT!!!

6. Draghpesoj99

Draghpesoj99 New Member

Erm idk man, I only really played with you on the follower server and you seemed to have your minecraft skills on lock.

7. Draghpesoj99

Draghpesoj99 New Member

Oh for youtube I do actually have some advice. There are a ton of people out there like me who really hate watching a gaming video with the person just rambling on and on. For anybody who wants to do gaming videos, I say show the viewers the things that actually matter.

8. DubstepClown

DubstepClown New Member

My constructive criticism to you happy... Lose the vagina BB its getting in the way of your manliness. And you are welcome :)